Emergency First Response Course
Emergency First Response training course focuses on building your confidence in increasing your willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency. As a participant you will learn how to follow simple steps for emergency care and to apply those skills in a non-stressful learning environment. This course is supported by self-study manuals, videos and quick reference cards to enhance learning and allow you start learning right away.
Thr EFR course meets the CPR and first aid training requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver course and all professional-level ratings.
The following Emergency First Response course are based on internationally recognized medical guidelines for emergency care which is a world wide certificate.
What will you learn ?
- Primary Care (CPR) – This course teaches you the steps and techniques for handling life-threatening emergencies. At Jomtien Dive Center Pattaya, You will practice eight skills for aiding patients who aren’t breathing, have no heartbeat, may have a spinal injury, may be a shock victim or who may have serious bleeding. You will learn to perform CPR and to continue monitoring the patient, so that you provide every possible chance of survival while waiting for emergency medical services to arrive.
- Secondary Care (First Aid) – Because many of the medical conditions are not life-threatening and emergency medical services are sometimes delayed or unavailable due to many reasons, this course will teach you how to provide first aid that eases pain and reduces the risk of further harm or problems. You will learn to assess a number of variety injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
- Care for Children – This course allows participants to learn, practice and apply emergency care skills specific to helping infants and children with medical emergencies. It’s designed for those who work with children or are likely to have to respond to emergencies involving youngsters. This course is often integrated with Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) courses.
- CPR & AED – This course focuses on CPR training and teaching participants how to use an AED (automated external defibrillator). When workplace or governmental requirements specify this training, the CPR & AED course meets the need. This course is often integrated into First Aid at Work programs.
- First Aid at Work – In Many areas, such as Great Britain, Australia, USA and Canada, governmental regulations call for enhanced CPR and first aid training for the workplace. First Aid at Work programs designed for these areas include additional topics and skills to meet requirements while following the easy to learn EFR approach to training.
- EFR Refresher – It’s a good idea to refresh your CPR and first aid skills every 24 months, and that’s what the EFR Refresher course is designed to do. Focusing on key skills, the course allows you to stay up-to-date and ready to lend aid when needed.
This one-day course introduces the student to the elements of First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
The hands-on method of teaching eliminates the fear that most people have of giving assistance in an emergency.
The Emergency First Response course CPR follows the same sequence of priorities used by emergency medical professionals with regard to CPR and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) use. Participants learn to stop, think and to evaluate the scene in terms of their own safety, skills and capabilities, and to then act on their evaluation. Participants learn to perform a primary assessment by following the ABCD’S of the patient’s lifeline and to provide CPR when necessary. To accomplish this, the course divides information regarding fundamental topics among four knowledge development sections, providing what is needed for the corresponding skills development and lays the foundation for subsequent study.
This optimizes learning because participants study, apply and incorporate each topic in stages, allowing greater retention because they learn the material in context with applying it. Participant self-study questions and questions found at the end of each chapter, the exam, skill development and scenario practice give you the tools to develop participant abilities and assess their mastery at each stage of the course.
This Course is for divers and non-divers.
All Course fees are including the required EFR materials and Certification application.
Book Your Course Today !!